19 July 2013

Fave current outfit!


I always wanted a denim style skater skirt from Topshop but I always put off buying one, but as in the UK we finally got a summer my mum went shopping and brought me one. However this one was from Primark and was only £8 bargain! It doesn't even look like its from Primark there quality is getting so much better.


The elasticated waist makes it so much more comfortable and I like the darker denim colour rather than the light colour. I have worn this with a small crop top also from Primark for £2. These skirts will go well with anything and many different coloured tops. They will look good with sandles or trainers but I prefer wearing converse with mine :)

I hope you have got inspiration from this outfit and Primark is defiantly worth checking out at the moment. 

Louise x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. I'd love to hear you thoughts and opinions and I will reply!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig