17 July 2013

Midi dresses

Midi dresses have been popular this season. I love them because they are so versatile. They can be worn casually or on nights outs. They can be worn with heels, converse, vans or sandles. They also go well with blazers, leather jackets and denim jackets. With a tan these simple dresses can look amazing with no effort at all! There are loads of midi dresses in every shop and so many different designs and colours to suit everyone! I think they are a must have in anyone's wardrobe, however they may not be to everyone's taste as they are very figure hugging but they seriously look great on everyone! If you are thinking about purchasing a midi dress you totally should!






Louise x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. I'd love to hear you thoughts and opinions and I will reply!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig