14 July 2013

Prom

As everyones proms have happened recently I thought I'd blog about my prom.

Being a teenage girl prom is a stressful thing, especially for me as I am very picky when it comes to dresses. I didn't seem to get excited for prom so looking for a dress wasn't on my agenda but as it came to May I was stressing out! (Be careful when ordering dresses online) After my awful experience I was stressing out even more therefore I resorted into buying a dress in the high street shops. I went into Lipsy and fell inlove with a pink dress straight away and knew it was going to be my prom dress. I am very simple and I certaintly don't want to bring attention to myself with a big bold dress so this dress was perfect.


I had the lightest spray tan the night before as you can see it's not orange and it's just given me a glow. I brought my shoes, bracelet and clutch blag all from newlook and they all looked much more expensive than they are which shows you don't have to worry about having a lot of money for prom because people who spend less look nicer which means you are bound to look far from tacky!

I had my hair curled at the hairdressers. They were curled with ghd's which helps the curls too stay in for longer. The curls stayed in all night and I didn't get in till 4am in the morning!


I loved my earrings and I can't wait to wear them again! From Lipsy at just £10











And for all you's having your prom next year, don't stress it will be amazing!
Prom was so good and it goes by so quick.
Enjoy it whilst it lasts.

Louise x


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. You have a lovely blog here :D

    I have had a awesome read

    well done :D


    http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    Here is mine it would mean a lot if you would comment me what you think :) thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're lucky choosing a dress for prom is the thing that stresses you out the most in this life. haha I guess all the stress paid off, you look lovely! xx

    http://ferdies-place.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. I'd love to hear you thoughts and opinions and I will reply!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig