17 July 2013

Quick fashion tip

As I'm starting to make my outfits more fun and less boring I have found a good way to style up a really simple outfit.






I love the detail on this jacket. The leather arms and denim jacket go well together and it is comfortable. The studs on the front make it more fashionable. 

Just by adding a jacket it will make your outfit stand out and look amazing. I love this jacket that I got from Forever 21 a while ago. It was my statement piece in spring and I can't wait to wear it again when it starts getting colder. If you are just popping out you can just slip on a jacket like this and you are good to go and it will look like you have made a lot of effort when you really haven't!

Louise x


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. I reply to as many as I can as I love to have a chat with my readers about the topics I choose to discuss on my blog. Any comments that are inappropriate will be deleted as I like to keep my blog positive.