27 August 2013

Baby Lips!

As baby lips have finally come the UK I needed to buy some. I haven't been to boots or SuperDrug in ages as I've been trying to save up. I went into boots today and maybelline were 3 for 2 so this gave me an excuse to buy 3 of the lip balms!




I am in love with the packaging and the colours. I got 2 of the clear lip balms and one of the tinted lip balms. The colour pay off is amazing too.

They are moisturising and great size for placing in your handbag. These will defiantly be a must in my makeup bag for college! I can defiantly see how they have been raved about so much.

Louise x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. I'd love to hear you thoughts and opinions and I will reply!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig