28 August 2013

Back To School Makeup

Back To School Makeup



It's back to school time again. It can be a real struggle waking up in the morning and making time for makeup. I have chose these products that are natural and easy to apply.

My stand outs from the products I've chosen is the elf duo and the maybelline baby lips. I love how you can pick up the elf product and your blusher and bronzer are right there and it saves time. I also couldn't live without lip balm throughout school! However if you go for baby lips, I would recommended you choose the clear lip balms as they are more suitable for school.

I hope you have enjoyed reading this quick blog post and has helped you choose your back to school products.

Louise x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. I'd love to hear you thoughts and opinions and I will reply!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig