1 August 2013

Clarins Lipstick

My new obsession over these last two months has been wearing lipstick. I've carried around a lipstick or lip gloss everywhere and now I don't think I could be without. I have been loving the Clarins lipstick that I was kindly given by a friend of my mums who works for a magazine company and gets free stuff every once and a while.



At first I didn't think I would wear it and it would sit in my makeup drawer forever until I decided to be brave and wear a different colour on my lips. Now I wear it everyday! The gorgeous coral colour goes well with a tan. With the luxury packaging it always feels nice to have a higher end lipstick. I think the packaging is smart and classy.

Clarins Rouge Eclat Lipstick-Shade 08 coral pink.

The lipstick itself is very easy to apply. It slides on smoothly across the lips and doesn't sit into dry parts. The best way to get a flawless finish on the lips from this lipstick I find is to use any lip balm before you start applying your makeup then when it comes to applying this lipstick you're lips are conditioned and makes the lipstick look perfect. The lipstick has a taste however it is not strong and doesn't stay on your lips which is good if you hate scents and tastes in makeup, but if you do like scents and tastes this is nice and doesn't have an artificial taste some drugstores leave your lips with. The lipstick is long lasting and glossy so you don't have to worry about applying it often when you go out. 

This lipstick is a thumbs up from me and when it runs out I am going to buy it myself. I also would like to have every colour! ahaha, I also caught my mum applying it which proves how good it looks!





You can buy this lipstick for £18.50 here they also have other lipsticks available and I would definitely recommend you taking a look!

Louise x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. I'd love to hear you thoughts and opinions and I will reply!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig