1 August 2013

Perfect barbie pink combination

As I said I have a new obsession with lipstick I thought I would blog about the other colour I like wearing on my lips which is pink. I haven't been brave enough to wear fuscia and bright reds yet but I am hoping to buy some brighter colours soon.

As a girl, of course I am going to love girly pink colours so when I saw this lipstick from Rimmel I just had to get it.



Rimmel London Lipstick-Shade 006 pink blush

These are perfect for on the go lipstick touch ups as they can just be thrown into your handbag or makeup bag and you are good to go. I love wearing this with a Rimmel lipgloss over the top.

Rimmel London Stay Glossy Lipgloss- Shade 140 Always Lovely


This is my go to barbie pink combination for summer. I would recommend the lipstick and lip gloss and it comes in all different colours to suit you! You can find them in any drug store and they are cheap and cheerful!

This is what it looks like on the lips and it looks nice with any skin tone!

Louise x


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. really pretty colour on you! I don't go full barbie pink but I do like rimmell, right now i have an apocolips from them and it's amazing!!

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! i love full on barbie pink. I love the rimmel apocalips aswell however i only have the colour nude eclipse and would love more :)
      xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. I'd love to hear you thoughts and opinions and I will reply!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig