19 August 2013

Pop of colour-Polyvore

pop of colour




I have been addicted to Polyvore lately and I decided to connect it to my blog and post my favourite outfit along with makeup.

So as cami's have been on trend lately I thought a bright orange cami would look great with a pair of jeans. Even though the weather is moving onto the colder side this can easily be worn with a blazer which will look amazing and class the outfit up a bit more. The outfit can be made casual with converse which is what I paired the outfit with but it can also can worn with a pair of heels to change it into a night time look, therefore this is very versatile.

The Michael Kors bag is a item on my wishlist! It goes well with this outfit and I'm sure everyone loves the Michael Kors bag!


Into the beauty side of things I have chosen Nars sheer glow foundation along with a Nars bronzer which can be both worn in the day time and night time therefore it is suitable. The mascara will make your lashes pop and the lipstick matches the top and matching things are very trendy right now!


I wish I could own all these things, I am thinking about purchasing the top defiantly to add a pop of colour to my wardrobe, what do you guys think about my fashion/beauty picks?









Louise x 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. I reply to as many as I can as I love to have a chat with my readers about the topics I choose to discuss on my blog. Any comments that are inappropriate will be deleted as I like to keep my blog positive.