12 September 2013

E.L.F Haul

I don't think I have ever been this excited when expecting a delivery. New makeup always excites me especially when it's from a brand I've never tried before. I have been wanting products from E.L.F for a long time now and watching youtube videos and reading reviews has helped me decide what products to purchase. I wanted to try their brushes however they were sold out when I made my purchase and now they are back in stock.. typical!























If you would like a review of any particular product shown in this haul please leave a comment below!

Louise x



2 comments :

  1. Could you please review the eye primer? Great post!

    LittleMissFashion xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. highlighter and eye primer to review? Really want to see what they're like :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. I reply to as many as I can as I love to have a chat with my readers about the topics I choose to discuss on my blog. Any comments that are inappropriate will be deleted as I like to keep my blog positive.