22 September 2013

E.L.F Healthy Glow Bronzer Review

For me, a bronzer in my everyday makeup routine is essential. However, it can be quite hard for me to find the perfect all over face bronzer that isn't going to make me look orange at all...until I found the E.L.F Healthy Glow Bronzer.



As you can see the packaging isn't appealing but it's what's inside that counts all though this is only £1.50 so what can you expect.

This gives me a lovely bit of colour warming up my complexion. It is easy to blend and can be build able. It has a hint of shimmer but it cannot be seen on the cheeks. This is the best colour match for me, it also comes in other shades to suit everybody. It is pigmented however it isn't that pigmented that it's overboard unlike my NYC bronzer that is ORANGE. I will wear this in winter and summer therefore it is an all year round product. I can also tell this will last for ages as a little goes a long way.

I absolutely love this bronzer it will be repurchased over and over again! I recommend you try this bronzer and I think you will love it as well. You can buy it here

What's your favourite bronzer and have you tried this? Tell me in the comments.

Louise x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. I'd love to hear you thoughts and opinions and I will reply!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig