3 September 2013

Favourite Body Sprays!

I don't know about you but I prefer body sprays over perfume any day, however the Juicy Couture perfume is on my wishlist but for now I haven't found a perfume that I have fallen in love with so I stick to my body sprays. I love how I can chuck them in my bag for college to smell nice all day. They are cheaper and last for ages also, which is always a plus.


Next Just Pink- This is my favourite body spray to use if I am going out for the night as it doesn't have an everyday smell. If you love the next perfume you will love the body spray form and it is easy to place in your bag and you don't have to worry about the lid coming off.

Boots Natural Collection Samphire&Sea Minerals- This is my favourite everyday body spray. I use it everyday and it doesn't look like I've used it that much at all. What I love about this line is how many scents they do to suit everybody. They are only £2 which is a bargain! This will be my all time favourite body spray to take to college.

Soap&Glory Mist You Madly- I would say this is another body spray I would use for the evening but that is my opinion. It says it has a flirty,floral scent and I totally agree. It is very feminine and the packaging is super cute!

Hollister Crystal Cove- Out of all of the body sprays I own this is by far my favourite of them all. I only purchased this a while back because they were hyped up a lot and everyone owned them so of course I had to follow the trend and I am glad that I did. I haven't used it in a while and I have just re-discovered it and I am sad that it has almost run out but I will be re-purchasing if it is still available.

What are your favourite body sprays?

Louise x




SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I can see why you prefer body sprays, they're usually a lot more subtle but smell so nice! Not tried any of the ones you list but I'm a fan of most of soap and glory's products!

    Michelle xo - http://www.shelleymagpie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. I'd love to hear you thoughts and opinions and I will reply!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig