10 September 2013

MUA Wishlist

Lately, I have been loving online shopping for all my makeup bits. The only thing that I can't do is buy foundation as I would never guess the colour correctly but concealers and powders are not hard to guess really.

I have tried to be budget friendly this month as I have needed to save up for college bits etc and makeup isn't something I need but I can't stop myself from purchasing more and more makeup. I have made an order from E.L.F which you will be seeing on my blog soon and now I think I might make an order from MUA. Even though the products are cheap they still have amazing quality for the price. Buying loads of items for a cheap price is always exciting!



Prime and Conceal- £1.50
Cream Blusher in Dolly-£2.00
Compact Powder-£2.00
Bronzer-£1.00
Matte Eyeshadow in Shade 16-£1.00
Matte Eyeshadow in Shade 17-£1.00
Lipstick in Shade 3-£1.00
Lipstick in shade 13-£1.00
Blusher and Contouring Brush-£3.00
Powder Brush-£3.75

These are all products I have been wanting to try for a long time, I know like any brand that there are hit's and misses but i have chosen products that I know work well (except the concealer,brushes&powder I just wanted to try those) At 17.25 for all these it's a bargain! I may just have to make this order now..

What are your favourite MUA products? Have you tried any of these or what is your favourite? Let me know in the comments! 

Louise x


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. MUA is such a good affordable brand! Look at how much you've got for such a cheap price tag x

    www.crazylins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. I'd love to hear you thoughts and opinions and I will reply!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig