20 September 2013

October Wishlit

I love sharing my wishlist with you guys and I love reading these sorts of posts, don't you? There are so many things that could go on this wishlist so I have narrowed it down to a few things I've been wanting for a while.

October Wishlit



Benefit Hoola Bronzer- I have been wanting this for ages but just haven't brought it yet. I would use this to contour and a all over the face bronzer to warm up my complexion. I just need to justify why I want a £23.50 bronzer when I am loving a E.L.F £1.50 bronzer...

Benefit Stay Flawless 24 Hour Primer- I have never tried a face primer before and I really want to try this one. I think it will be good when I defiantly need my makeup to last all day. I need to read a few more reviews on this first though!

Hunter Wellies- These were last year's winter fashion but I can tell these will be everywhere again this year. I want the shorter version of the boots as I'm not a big fan of the long boots. These will be perfect for walking in snow and icy weather this winter!

Victoria's Secret Body spray- These sprays will be my next buy from them getting raved about so much and everyone has them just like the Hollister sprays I just had to have last year.

YSL Touche Eclat Highlighter- I have been a fan of brightening underneath my eyes recently and I have never had a product from YSL so this is a want want want!

River Island Gold Chained Bracelet- I love jewelry, and this gold chain bracelet will be perfect as i love anything chunky around my wrists. Does anyone else feel naked without something around their wrists or is that just me?...

What items are on your October Wishlist? Tell me in the comments!

Louise x



1 comment :

  1. The hunter are sick ! *_*
    Come visit me if you got some time !

    xoxo
    http://diamond-forbreakfast.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. I reply to as many as I can as I love to have a chat with my readers about the topics I choose to discuss on my blog. Any comments that are inappropriate will be deleted as I like to keep my blog positive.