27 September 2013

OOTD

I just thought I'd make a quick mobile post on my outfit today. I have changed a summer outfit into a autumn outfit. I love shorts and I had seen people wearing shorts with tights recently and I didn't think I could pull it off but I tried anyway haha...


So as for the outfit I am wearing:

Leather jacket- Minx high street store
Top- Iiver Island cami
Shorts- Miss Selfridge lace shorts
Tights- Primark
Boots- River Island

I hope you have enjoyed this quick outfit of the day. Would you wear shorts with tights this autumn/winter?

             Louise x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. I reply to as many as I can as I love to have a chat with my readers about the topics I choose to discuss on my blog. Any comments that are inappropriate will be deleted as I like to keep my blog positive.