5 September 2013

September Wishlist

September Wishlist

September Wishlist

So as September has arrived I thought I would do my wishlist for this month. 


Nars Creamy Concealer- I have been wanting this concealer since every blogger has been raving about it. I would like it to replace my collection lasting perfection concealer but I just need to justify £21..

Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayon-Again this is another product I want because of the hype it has been given. I haven't been into lip crayons but I bet this will change my mind.

L'oreal Lumi Magique Foundation-I have been wanting a new foundation for ages because I get bored of using the same ones, but I have so many to use up so this may just stay on the wish list for now.

YSL Palette in Uptown-This palette is absolutely gorgeous and so is the packaging. It's £42, this is a wishlist right...

Ted Baker Wash bag-This bag would be ideal to carry my everyday makeup products in and I want it! *cough need it cough*

Which item is your favourite? & What is on your wishlist?

Louise x

1 comment :

  1. I love the Bourjois Lip Crayons they're just so handy and the Ted Baker Wash Bag is gorgeous! Sarah x
    A new follower x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. I reply to as many as I can as I love to have a chat with my readers about the topics I choose to discuss on my blog. Any comments that are inappropriate will be deleted as I like to keep my blog positive.