15 September 2013

What's In My Makeup Bag {College Edition}

So I know a lot of you have gone back to school/sixth form/college already but I don't start college until Tuesday (and I would be lying if I said I am looking forward to it. I hate change!) So I have been getting my bag ready so I am not in a rush Monday or Tuesday morning which gave me the idea of showing you guys what I'm taking in my makeup bag.


17 Shine Control Pressed Powder
The name and packaging have changed for this product however I've had this for a while, I haven't really used it a lot as I've been using my MUA powders and Rimmel Stay Matte powder. I could quite easily go all day without using powder therefore I don't really care about powders as much as other products. I am going to be taking this to control my oils as I can tell it is going to get hot and stuffy in class rooms ugh! It is compact and comes with a sponge and a mirror for on the go touch ups so this is perfect.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
This is my all time favourite concealer. The only thing that annoys me is how the writing on the packaging comes off but I am over that now haha! This is quick and easy to cover a blemish however this normally lasts all day on me but if I have a major blemish this will blend and cover quickly.

Maybelline Baby Lips
I cannot go a day without carrying a lip balm! I love this because I can quickly run it over my lips when they are feeling dry. I prefer Vaseline as it lasts longer but baby lips are better for taking out with you as you don't have to stick your fingers into a balm.

Elf Luscious Lipstick
This is my new favourite lip product. It is easy to apply and I don't have to use a mirror! This will be for when I am going out after college to add some colour to my lips. As it is autumn now this is a perfect fall colour. I also find that it is moisturising and lasts for ages!

Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow Pencil
I love this pencil for on the go touch ups and to tame my brows to keep them into place. This is also good for filling in quickly.

I am only taking 5 products to college as that is how much I need. I rarely touch up my makeup throughout the day but these are just essentials in case I need them. Whats in your makeup bag for college/school?

Louise x

5 comments :

  1. Baby Lips are perfect to apply in school because it's so casual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Baby Lips are the best. They make your lips look done, but not over-done.


    :)


    x

    morethanpinkglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Babylips are great! I have written a full review on my blog!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always find it interesting to see what other bloggers have in their makeup bags! Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did like the Baby Lips but after about a week they started to dry my lips out! xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. I reply to as many as I can as I love to have a chat with my readers about the topics I choose to discuss on my blog. Any comments that are inappropriate will be deleted as I like to keep my blog positive.