6 September 2013

What's in my makeup bag? With Mel From Expensive Peace

So I'm sure all you beauty girls love taking a look into other people's makeup bags.. am I right? I sure do! So when I went to my friends house, Melanie who also owns a blog we decided to look into each others makeup bags and I can say I envy some of her products.

So here's my makeup bag...




I am in love with this floral,girly, cute makeup bag from Forever 21 that I purchased a while back. It fits everything I need in it and has a perfect width to fit in my everyday makeup brushes. I wouldn't normally take this makeup bag everywhere with me but if I'm staying out this bag is perfect.

So let's take a look inside...










All the products shown are my everyday makeup products, most from the drugstore and I love them all!

Clarins Rouge Eclat Lipstick in Coral Pink
Maybelline Baby Lips
Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzer
Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara
Rimmel BB Cream in Light
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
Rimmel Lasting Finish Blusher in Bronze
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair
Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer in Nude Eclipse
MUA Pro Brow Kit
Real Techniques Contour Brush
Real Techniques Brow Brush
Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel

Check out Mel's post here to see what is in her makeup bag!


I hope you enjoyed this post! What product in your makeup bag can you not go a day without?

Louise x
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Loving all the Baby Lips! I see you have 'The Devil Wears Prada' as well. Love that book!
    I always use either my Burts Bees tinted lip balm or e.l.f jumbo lip gloss stick :)

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot go around with foundation! I know it sounds silly but I do like to touch up quite a bit xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't go a day without my eos lip balm or baby lips :) Great post x

    Ana / www.anacelinelabod.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. I'd love to hear you thoughts and opinions and I will reply!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig