8 November 2013

Haul!

So, I have been shopping again... oops! But lately I haven't really had anything to blog about (you may have realised) However, I did need a new foundation and superdrug had 3 for 2 across all cosmetics so I kinda took advantage of that. I also went shopping last Sunday where I got my first M.A.C product, you can read about that here and also went to Lush which I have put in this haul for you!


Lush

Rehab Shampoo-£5.25
American Cream Conditioner-£4.50

When I went into Lush I was so overwhelmed that I had no idea what I was looking for. I literally looked at everything they had in the store till I was certain that I wanted something that was going to treat my hair. The very nice lady from Lush helped me make my decision on what products to get as I literally had no idea. I needed something to repair my dry and dead hair. She said that the Rehab shampoo would help to bring my hair back to life and add shine and repair my damaged hair and hopefully it does that, whilst the American Cream conditioner would make my hair smell nice(she said it would be almost edible.. haha bit over the top there) as the smell lasts for 6 hours in your hair and it will repair my ends. The American Cream is also good for blonde coloured hair!

Superdrug

L'oreal Lumi Magique Light Infusing Foundation-£10.99
Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer-£5.99
MUA Cream Blush in Dolly, Scrummy and Yummy-£2 each
MUA Power Pout Colour Intense Tint & Balm-£3
BarryM Nail Paint in Berry Cosmo and Cappucino-£2.99 each
BarryM Base Coat, Top Coat and Nail Hardener All in One-£2.99

I picked up the MUA cream blushes first and I couldn't decide what shades to get so I got all 3 that I had in my hand, but it also worked out as it was 3 for 2. I love the shades I got and I can't wait to try out these cream blushes. I also got the MUA lip tint and balm crayon as my friend recommend it to me over the bourjois colour boost lip crayons and said it was much better and cheaper. I also got the foundation I have been wanting to get for a while, I have foundations that I like and am happy with however I wanted to try something new. Lastly, I picked up 2 nail paints in Winter like colours that will be perfect colours to wear this season and a base coat, top coat and nail hardener all in one which I thought sounded cool and wanted to try.

Poundland

Nivea Essential Care Lip Balm-£1

As the Maybelline baby lips were all so good packaging wise the actual balm did nothing for my lips. The colour and smell of them are great but it ended up drying out my lips. I normally opt for vaseline but I don't really like putting my finger in it therefore I found this Nivea lip balm in poundland which is so much better for moisterising my lips and it is also in a stick form. You can't also beat paying £1 for it.

What is your favourite product I have listed here? Have you tried any? Let me know in the comments!
Louise x

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I'm really intrigued by the lush shampoo and conditioner, they sound lovely - let us know how you get on with them!

    sarahjayne-beauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. I'd love to hear you thoughts and opinions and I will reply!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig