3 November 2013

My First Ever M.A.C purchase!

A M.A.C lipstick has been waiting to be purchased by me for a long time now... and that time has finally arrived. 

I went on a cute little shopping spree in Cambridge on Sunday.  The town was super posh and the shopping malls had a good variety of shops.

The first shop I came across was M.A.C and I got so excited. I don't have a store in my shopping centre therefore I was super happy.

After a long time of choosing what finish I wanted, what colour I wanted and umming and urring between Up the Amp and Girl Bout Town I finally decided Up the Amp was the colour for me as it is a perfect vampy colour for the upcomimg cold months.


I thought the colour I would have brought was Creme de nude, however when I was looking at the different colours I decided that I wanted a stand out colour because it is £15 for a lipstick so I wanted something different. This lipstick is an amplified finish and I absolutely love it. I cannot stop wearing it.


What was your first ever M.A.C purchase? Do you have this shade? What is your favourite finish of lipsticks from mac? Tell me in the comments below. Hope you enjoyed this post.

Louise x



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love the shade of this, I've never bought any mac products although I always want to they are just that little bit too expensive

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colour on you so pretty.
    My 1st MAC purchase was their Foundation but my 1st Lipstick was Candy Yum Yum this summer.

    New follower

    Carrieanne x

    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colour is lovely! I don't any MAC lipsticks yet, I'm missing out! But I have a MAC foundation brush which is lovely.

    sarahjayne-beauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love MAC lipsticks, my favourite at the minute is 'shy girl' though I do think I need to invest in a more autumnal colour. Great post.

    Linzylabellevie@blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. I'd love to hear you thoughts and opinions and I will reply!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig