11 November 2013

REVIEW: MUA Cream Blushers

Blushers for me wasn't something I would wear when I was first wore makeup but now I am slowly liking the look they give. These MUA ones are the first cream blushers I have tried. It's best to start cheap to see if you will like them rather than buying more expensive ones however before I brought these I heard good things about them anyway and I don't think you will need to go for expensive ones if you are a budget buyer.

Left to Right
Scrummy, Yummy, Dolly

As superdrug have 3 for 2 at the moment I picked up 3 of these, two of the colours look the same but one of them is just a little less orange. I choose these 3 colours because I thought they would look the most flattering on my pale skin.

These cream blushers have great pigment, they have just the right amount of colour needed to add colour to your face or for a dewy finish. I love the texture of these blushes, they are creamy which blend out easily and quickly making them perfect for 'in a rush' makeup look.

Overall, I am very pleased with these and I would definitely recommend them to anyone. Even if you have darker skin they have other shades to suit you. They have a gorgeous bubble pink colour but I thought it would be too much for me.

Have you tried these? What do you think?
Louise x

1 comment :

  1. Ooooh these look so good! I love creme blush at the moment :) I always think MUA do amazing products for the price. Ill definitely have to have a swatch next time I'm in store! Thanks for sharing xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. I reply to as many as I can as I love to have a chat with my readers about the topics I choose to discuss on my blog. Any comments that are inappropriate will be deleted as I like to keep my blog positive.