24 November 2013

TREND: TARTAN

I have been seeing tartan everywhere at the moment and I must say, I am loving it and I have been looking at a few things to purchase so I am going to show you what I have found.

The first site I have been on today is Misguided and I haven't been on there for a while but I think it has become one of my favourite websites for online shopping. Not only is everything cheap but they literally have so many nice on trend things. The only thing I hate about the site is everything I want is out of stock in my size which is annoying so I will find myself checking the availability of my items I have placed in my wishlist everyday. I was also watching YouTube videos and a lot of people have been raving about tartan scarfs so the second site I went on was ASOS.


Tartan dress £24.99 here                                                                
Tartan dress £24.99 here
Images from Missguided

I love these dresses, they would look amazing with a pair of black tights and some ankle boots. The dresses are cheap and I would order them before they go out of stock as I can tell these are going to be popular. I preferably like the green version of the dress better.


Long sleeve tartan crop top £14.99 here                      
Short sleeve tartan crop top £14.99 here
Images from Missguided

I love these tops. They are very casual and wearable for everyday. They would look amazing with a skirt or disco pants. Love!



Tartan Skort £19.99 here 

Image from Missguided

Skorts are also need on trend and skorts and tartan is a big yes. They look great, unique and can really make a simple outfit look stylish and eye-catching.

Tartan Scarf £16.00 here

Image from ASOS

I have been seeing tartan scarfs everywhere and they look perfect for winter because they are big and cosy. If you don't like the tartan clothes but like the tartan trend you could always wear this scarf. 

Do you like the tartan trend? What is your favourite thing shown here?
Hope you enjoyed this post!

Louise x

4 comments :

  1. love it all
    http://exitwonds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tartan scarf! Not sure about everything else though!

    Beth | BeautyBubbles x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the tartan trend too, can't get enough of it, love the scarf

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen Hush featured. i love tartan dress.Thanks for sharing a beautiful and high quality information.I am watching Women Dresses . Its interesting ..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. I reply to as many as I can as I love to have a chat with my readers about the topics I choose to discuss on my blog. Any comments that are inappropriate will be deleted as I like to keep my blog positive.