22 November 2013

What I Got For My Birthday!

So my birthday was on the 14th of November so this blog post is a little late.. but I have been so busy so I haven't been able to sit down and write a blog post till now! Mainly, for my birthday I wanted money for a shopping spree but I also wanted things I have had my eye on for a while so let's crack on with what I got!



Hunter Wellies-  (It wouldn't actually let me access the site for some reason so I can't give an actual link to the wellies I got but they are the shorter wellies in black) As it is starting to get colder in England and I am expecting a lot of rain I needed some wellies and believe it or not I have never owned a pair of wellies before. I wanted the Hunter wellies to keep my feet warm and I am sure I will have to walk to the bus stop when it snowing or when it is really icy therefore I needed some extra warmth and easy to walk in boots! I love how these look like normal boots rather than wellies as I am not a huge fan in the knee length wellies. I got them in the colour black to match whatever outfit I choose to wear.

BaByliss Pro Hair Curling Wand- I finally can achieve amazing curls in my hair! I never used to like curls in my hair however I am getting bored with having straight hair everyday.When I did hair curls in my hair I would use my straighteners however it takes ages as the curls do not look as nice done by myself.. oh how I wish I could have salon finished hair everyday. These curlers are amazing because they are easy to use and give your hair quick perfect curls.

River Island Watch- I have a huge obsession with my watches. I feel naked without my watch(okay that's exaggeration but you know what I mean) therefore I obviously needed another watch. The last one I had from river island had white straps and a gold watch and I wanted a full gold one. I would have liked to have a Michael Kors watch but I think £295 for the watch I want is very pricey for my birthday.

Topshop Joni Jeans- I haven't included the jeans in the picture because I was actually wearing the jeans when I was taking the picture haha! However, the jeans were on the top of my wishlist for a while and I finally got them. I love high waisted things they are so flattering and I literally wear these jeans all the time. I am hoping to buy myself another pair in a different colour.

Other things I got were money for a shopping spree, Primark scarf and midi-rings, 2true lip gloss and fake eyelashes, Topshop voucher, john Frieda frizz-ease, big sparkly bows in silver and pink, black fur head warmer, 3D nail art gift set and big thick thermal socks to wear with my wellies. The presents and money are from my family and I also got a few bits from my friends too.

 I am so excited to spend my voucher and money so I'm sure you will see a few hauls in the future or maybe I could do a winter look book? I could also do a review on the John Frieda frizz ease spray. Tell me what you would like to see in the comments!

Hope you liked this post, thanks for reading!
Louise x


SHARE:

1 comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. I'd love to hear you thoughts and opinions and I will reply!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig