22 June 2014

Beauty things I cannot live without

We all have those things we use that we can't live without and have to rush out to get when we have almost run out. I have also done the thing where I use something up and forget to repurchase and end up having to cope a day or two without it.

1. John Frieda Frizz Ease 3 day straight spray 

This is my main thing I need every time I wash my hair therefore I go through these so quickly. When I dry my hair after washing it my hair will turn into a massive ball of frizz and when I straighten my hair it will go frizzy the next second and I'm the type of person who wants their hair to stay straight all day. Now thanks to this product which I found out about from my friend Olivia I now have good hair days and my hair does actually stay straight for 3 days. This also helps to smooth out my hair and make it look better. 

2. Batiste dry shampoo 

For the days when I need a quick spritz to freshen up my hair this is the thing to turn to. When I have been busy and haven't had time to wash my hair when I should have this saves the day and also gives a little volume. 

3. Collection lasting perfection concealer

This makeup item should be a staple in anyone's makeup bag. Whenever I have a big breakout or more than a few I put a bit of this on and it's covered it up. It's amazing. It can also be used to conceal and highlight under the eye in a shade lighter.

4. L'oreal brow artist pencil

This eyebrow pencil is the best I have used so far. The ash blonde colour is the perfect match for my eyebrows. The colour hasn't got any red or orange tones into it is just ash! The application is easy and it lasts all day. 

5. Touch of Silver brightening shampoo

This stuff saves my blonde hair from the brassy tones that I do not want. It smells nice and I use it twice a week.

6. MUA power pout lip balm pen

These crayon balms from MUA are always thrown into my bag. They last for ages and wear off the lips without leaving any residue. You can touch them up without the finish becoming patchy from dry areas of the lips. They are so easy for on the go. 

7. Real techniques buffing brush

This brush just saves the look of my base, I think everyone should own this brush. It gives it an amazing finish and just the right coverage. It makes applying foundation quick and easy. 

8. Rihanna reb'l de fleur perfume

This is my go to scent for the winter. It's the smell that represents me as everyone has a scent they always wear. I also always get compliments when I wear it. I wouldn't say it's a summery scent but I guess you could get away with it in the summer evenings but I love it. 

9. Sudocrem

This may sound like a random weird product to be included in this kind of post but when I have a spot this helps it to calm it down and go away quicker. Its like magic in a tub.

10. Coco brown 1 hour tan

This tan is amazing and I use it all the time as I always have to be tanned even in winter I am just tan obsessed. I love how this tan can be used in many ways. I can go for a light look or I can leave it on night and I am a darker tan colour. Sometimes I will apply the tan twice and leave it over night for an extra dark tan which will last me a week. This tan is easy to apply and I have never had any problems with it. It is tinted so I can see areas I may have missed. I apply it with my sunkissed mit but any mit can be used with this.

What products can you not live without?
Louise x


7 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great post, I agree with so many of these especially the collection lasting perfection concealer and the Rihanna perfume I'm obsessed with the scent!!
    Em x
    Emparkerblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't live without that dry shampoo either, it is literally my fringe's saviour!
    xx

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved to hear about your favourites! Ive never tired a dry shampoo can you imagine? check out my blog? :)
    xx
    Mia

    http://ssenescence.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you really should it's a life saver :) xx

      Delete
  5. Sudocream is my favourite cream. It makes my face look so much better than normal!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. I reply to as many as I can as I love to have a chat with my readers about the topics I choose to discuss on my blog. Any comments that are inappropriate will be deleted as I like to keep my blog positive.