26 June 2014

L'oreal Lumi Magique Primer First Impression

I uploaded a mini haul where I mentioned the L'oreal Lumi Magique Primer and I used it today so I thought I would give you my first impression of this product. According to Superdrug this product will give

  • A pure light base which illuminates the skin. It may be used as a base or alone.
  • A fresh, light and silky soft formula that provides 8 hours of hydration. Lumi Magique is a light reflecting range which gives luminosity to the skin.

The product also says an exclusive formula infused with liquid light technology. A luminous looking complexion as if lit from within. It has a very light, silky soft formula which provides 24 hours of hydration.

I agree that this product is light and illuminates the skin and it does it very well. When first applying I used a big pump of the white formula and used my fingers to apply it to the skin. I couldn't feel it on my skin. When applying makeup over it there was no problems. My foundation glided on smoothly and this product made my foundation look amazing due to the finish.

I have come home from a long day at college (the weather was humid and I was in a rather hot classroom) and I noticed that my makeup had lasted longer than it usually does and I think it is down to this product therefore I think it prolongs the wear of my makeup. My skin stayed luminous all day without looking oily.

On my next application I am going to see how it looks applied alone and to see whether it smoothes out my complexion. If so this will be amazing for days where I do not have time to apply makeup or the days where I don't want to wear makeup but just need an extra something to make my skin look better.

Image from Superdrug

From my first impressions I am happy with this product and I recommned it! I think I will use this over my no7 illuminator as the L'oreal primer prolongs the wear of my makeup and I think overall it looks better.

Have you tried this? What do you think?
Louise x


1 comment :

  1. Love your blog! check mine out? http://elizabethslifestylediary.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. I reply to as many as I can as I love to have a chat with my readers about the topics I choose to discuss on my blog. Any comments that are inappropriate will be deleted as I like to keep my blog positive.