26 June 2014

New Addition to the Shoe Collection

Recently all I have wanted to spend my money on is shoes. I was never really a shoe person but now I can understand everyone's obsession with buying shoes. I really wanted a pair of heels to match a playsuit I got from H&M to wear to special occasions.






I brought these heels from Newlook today and I just had to show you. I love them! The heel is just what I wanted. They are not too tall but still give me the height and they are easy to walk in. I have seen this style around in the high street shops for example this, this and this. You can buy these heels here for £27.99 and you can get them for £25.19 if you have student discount. The shoes I have my eyes on next are these can you tell I am loving Newlook at the moment?

What do you think about these? What are your favourite pair of shoes at the moment?
Louise x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. I'd love to hear you thoughts and opinions and I will reply!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig