18 July 2014

My Summer Wishlist

As the summer break approaches I thought I'd share my summer wishes and what I want to do before the fall starts again.

 Go to Southend-On-Sea


I go to Southend every summer with my family. I love going to Southend as theres lots to do. My favourite thing to do is go to Adventure Island and go on all the rides. I have been on all the rides loads of times and I never get bored. They may not be as great as other theme park's rides such as Alton Towers, Thorpe Park etc but I love these plus I don't have to wait an hour to get on a ride! 

I also like going to the amusements rather than the beach. When we plan to go the weather is typically not nice but I think I'd rather sit on the beach with friends rather than family. Southend has the longest standing pier in the world so I'd like to go on a train ride on it however that would be quite scary!




 Have fun

Rather than spending the summer at home addicted to watching TV shows and eating food I want to take every good opportunity given to me and go out more and experience new things. Whether that is with family or friends I do not want to waste my summer and I want to get the most out of it as I can.
 Get a tan

There isn't much sun in England to get a tan and I think I'd just burn anyway. So to be honest, I am going to be tanning from a bottle and pretending I laid out in the sun or went on holiday.











Get fit

Serious fitness is needed in my life. I used to play netball and I was fit but now I cannot run up the stairs without getting out of breath and it's rather embarrassing, especially when I have two flights of stairs to walk up to get to my college room. Cute trainers and gym clothing should give me inspiration to start doing some exercise this summer.







The 'perfect summer body' is of course something everyone wants to have but I can tell I won't have that. I wish I could have total body confidence.







Eat healthy

I honestly eat so much. I am constantly being told I do not have an end to my stomach. I am always hungry and it's bad how most of the things I eat are bad foods. I do not really like eating fruits but that needs to change. I am going to try getting into fruit and yogurt for breakfast but if I do not eat it everyday it will be a waste as it will need to be thrown away. I also need to eat salads and eat a balanced diet. As well as that I need to make sure I have 3 proper meals a day.






Get more confidence

I have got a lot more confidence since I left school and I think it is because I have become more independent and trying a lot more to not care what others think of me. I also find it easier to stick up for myself. I have come out from my shell and have been able to actually talk to new people rather than being shy and awkward. However, there is more confidence that needs to come and I need to start doing things for myself and stop relying on my mum for everything. I can't even talk to a doctor when I'm ill, my mum has do all the talking! Anyone else??

Spend time with friends

Friends are really important and I need to spend more time with them. I need to create more memories with them. I'd like to get a Polaroid camera to capture my memories and make an memory board to place in my room. I'd like to also do more things with friends like visiting more places, going to the beach etc. I hope to make new friends too.






What are your wishes for the summer? I'd love to know! Tell me in the comments!

Louise x






3 comments :

  1. Girl, This summer is meant to be the hottest summer in the record! So I think you will be able to get a tan without the bottle! ;) Same goes with me!
    Amazing post! Lovely blog! I've just wrote about your blog in one of my posts on my blog! Keep the good work up!
    Love Elizabeth x
    http://theothersideofmeblog1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully the weather stays nice! Thankyou Xx

      Delete
  2. Ahah i def agree with you regarding the eating healthy & working out jam! I am in the same boat as you, I was a cross country running, and after 2 years of physical inactivity, I literally now can't go up a couple of flights of stairs without feeling my heart pound! Ugh!

    Lets keep in touch and follow each other on bloglovin! I always follow back!

    Love from Canada,
    Marie from www.ElleCharie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. I reply to as many as I can as I love to have a chat with my readers about the topics I choose to discuss on my blog. Any comments that are inappropriate will be deleted as I like to keep my blog positive.