27 July 2014

Things I Do To Save Time In The Morning

Hi guys,

So today in this post, I am going to share with you some of the things that I do to save time in the mornings when I am in a rush. These tips can also help when you are getting ready to go out early in the morning but have time to make extra effort but still have a set time to be ready.

  • In the mornings I like spend less time on my hair as I'd rather spend more time on my makeup. The night that I wash my hair (every other day) I will use my John Freida Frizz Ease spray on wet hair then go on with my hair dryer and straighter. As the spray keeps my hair straighter for longer I do not have to straighten my hair every morning. I will just go over the front parts of my hair and I'm done. Doing my hair the night before saves me so much more time and if I was in a rush as I'd be done in minutes.



  • The morning in which I'm going to work I am super speedy as I am in a rush. I have a quick shower, tie my hair up, put on some foundation, powder and mascara then fill in my eyebrows and I'm good to go. To save time with my makeup I like to get out the products I will use the night before and place them on my dressing table. This saves time because I am not hunting through my makeup drawers (which can be super loud when rummaging.. I don't want to wake the house up) and everything is right in front of me.



  • Deciding what outfit I am going to wear takes the longest time with me. I like to pick out my clothes the night before as I will be less stressed and can be ready in no time. Also if they need to be re-ironed (I like to chuck things in to the bottom of the wardrobe) I have time to do so.



  • If you go to school/college you will find that packing your bag the night before is very helpful as you are not rushing around trying to find a piece of homework or assignment that is due in. I like to think about what I need for the day as I hate forgetting things - I don't know how many times I check that my memory stick is defiantly in my bag. If you're in school, packing your bag the night before will help avoid detentions in case you forget homework.

An extra thing I like to do the morning before I have to be out early is charge my phone and Ipod over night. By doing this I know I will have a full battery for the day. If I forget this I hate knowing I will not have enough battery to last if I want to scroll through twitter, check instagram, chat to friends through whatsapp or BBM etc.

I don't know if this is my super organised self who just does these things.. Please don't tell me I'm the only one. I like to think I am organised and I have to be in a set routine.

Do you do anything to save time in the morning? If so let me know in the comments.
Louise x





SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I always pack my bag the night before, it makes life so much easier! x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helpfull tips, dear!! Some on them I need to follow because I'm always late!!! :P

    http://the-haute-strawberry.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love your blog!
    Thats a really good idea! - to plan out your makeup the night before and leave it on the dresser! Will definitely try that!
    xo Ana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, I am a big fan of setting my clothes out and packing my bag the night before to save time.

    bellachicgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. I'd love to hear you thoughts and opinions and I will reply!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig