31 August 2014

Things I Do When I'm Bored

I moan when I'm always busy and want to have a lazy day and I also moan when I'm bored having a lazy day as I have nothing to do. Here is a list of the things I like to do when I have no plans to save me from boredom.

1. Read and write blogs

What's better to do when your bored. I love writing blog posts and it will keep me occupied for a long time. I also like to go through my bloglovin' feed and find out all about the latest products and whats on trend.

2. Watch Gossip Girl

I am coming to the end of Gossip Girl and I do not know what to do with my life once I have finished it. I will probably watch it again with my friend (I always try and get my friends into the things I like). Any suggestions on good TV shows?

3. Watch YouTube videos

I could spend hours watching videos on my subscription list and end up finding new youtubers and spending even longer watching all of their videos. I love beauty videos obviously but also vlogs and skits/impressions etc.

4. Online shopping

I say shopping but I mostly find myself browsing through various shops looking for new clothes to add to my long list of things I want. I also look on beauty sites because lets face it.. I can't resist. My favourite shops to online shop on are Missguided, Boohoo, Topshop, River Island, Newlook, ELF, Superdrug, Boots and Feel Unique.

5. Watch Films

I don't often watch films, I go through stages of constantly watching films to never watching films. Recent films I have watched are We're the Millers, The To Do List and Revenge of the bridemaids. I also saw The Fault in Our Stars at the cinema. I recommend these films! I am yet to watch Inbetweeners 2, Begin Again and What If.

What TV shows and films do you recommend? What do you do when you're bored?
Louise x

1 comment :

  1. Hey, it's a lovely list - in my list would be only one thing - online shopping :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. I reply to as many as I can as I love to have a chat with my readers about the topics I choose to discuss on my blog. Any comments that are inappropriate will be deleted as I like to keep my blog positive.