24 August 2016

25 Facts About Me

Hi guys, so I have not uploaded a blog post since 2014... crazy! I lost interest and was super busy (in building a career I thought I wanted... well, we will get back to that another time) so my poor blog was just abandoned. But 2 years down the line and I'm ready to get back into blogging! I have decided to start fresh with a tag so you can learn a bit more about me since it has been a while! 
What is your middle name?: Marie
What was favourite subject at school?:  None I hated school! But if I have to pick then probably ICT as my closest friends were in that class and I got a top mark!
What is your favourite drink?: Diet coke (no, I'm not on a diet)
 What is your favourite song at the moment?: Justin Bieber- Cold Water
What is the last thing you bought?: MAC lipstick in the shade Stone
Favourite book of all time?:  Looking for Alaska by John green
Favourite Colour?: Pink of course! But you'd never see me wearing something pink!
Do you have any pets?: I have a black and white cat called Missy and then she gave birth to kittens and we kept one and called it Harvey.
Favourite Perfume?: Alien by Thierry Mugler
Favourite Holiday?: Christmas!
Are you married?: No, but I would like to be when I am older!
Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?: I have been to Ireland, Spain, America and Cyprus.
Do you speak any other language?: No
How many siblings do you have?: I have a brother
What is your favourite shop?: Primark and Newlook
Favourite restaurant?: Nandos
When was the last time you cried?:  I cry all the time, I am a very emotional person. I can easily cry over nothing.
Favourite Blog?:  I don't have a favourite it's too hard to pick!
Favourite Movie?:  Cross Roads (it's really old and has Britney Spears in it)
Favourite TV shows?: I have so many I can't name just one so I'll name a few: Pretty Little Liars, 90210, Gossip Girl, Scream, Bates Motel, Jane the Virgin and Love Island
PC or Mac?: Mac
What phone do you have?: iPhone 6s
How tall are you?: 5”4
Can you cook?: I try!
I hope you enjoyed reading this and if you have done this tag leave a link to it in the comments I'd love to read it! Thank you for reading and I hope you come back for more!
Louise x


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I'm also 5"4 and try to cook! Love your blog. Thanks for sharing these facts about you :) X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. I'd love to hear you thoughts and opinions and I will reply!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig