30 August 2016

Are you new to the blogging life? This could be the post for you!



When I first started my blog I had no idea how to design it. I wasn't aware that you could download themes or that you could buy them. I literally thought you had to have loads of money to do it!

So I started downloading themes that I liked which then came to another problem! I did not know how to upload it! Then came another problem... some technical issues and I just thought my blog would never look professional.

That was all till I met... Becca from beccasloveforlife she is so lovely and wanted to help me. I don't know what I would have done without her! So if you are wondering how Becca could help you, you will be able to contact her via her blog and through Twitter.

Charges apply however, for just £5 for a new blog? That sounds amazing to me. Yes I know the themes may be free why would you want to pay? But if you are a beginner like me to templates and HTML Becca can be your life saver.

I have loved talking to Becca and I'd recommend you to contact her for help!

*Image credict to Becca


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. I reply to as many as I can as I love to have a chat with my readers about the topics I choose to discuss on my blog. Any comments that are inappropriate will be deleted as I like to keep my blog positive.