27 August 2016

Everyday Full Face Makeup Routine

My everyday routine definitely is not the minimal no makeup makeup look. I go all out but maybe when I start my new job and I have to get up early, I won't have time and basic makeup will be brought back. But anyway for now here are the products I use on a daily basis.


So I start with a moisturiser. I apply this mainly to my forehead as it can get very dry and cause my base to flake off and end up a patchy mess... which is not a good look. I find that my skin breaks out from every moisturiser I use so until I find the product for me I use the Botanics All Bright Hydrating Day Cream SPF15.


I use L'Oreals' True Match Foundation which is my abosulute favourite and I can't imagine using any other foundation. The application is so easy because it is slightly runny therefore alot goes a long way. I use 2 pumps, put it all over my face with clean hands followed by a brush to buff it all in and its blended within less than a minute! I wear fake tan everyday and the shade Golden Natural is obviously a true match! Therefore I'll never have a face that doesn't match my neck again! Of course I don't need to say anything about Maybelline's Eraser Eye Concealer it is a frim favourite of everyone's. This is perfect for under my eyes which I then set with the M.A.C Mineralize Skinfinish in the shade light which adds a tad more brightness! To set my face I use M.A.C Studio Fix Powder Plus in the shade NC30. My makeup never lasted all day till I found this so it quickly moved into my everyday makeup routine. I love how if my makeup comes off due to the heat I can apply this with a buffing brush and I have coverage again!


To contour and highlight I apply Sleek's Cream Contour Kit in light (obviously before powder). I only use the darkest colour as you can tell. I have experimented with the lighter colours but I did not like them personally. I wish I they sold them separately. To set the contour I use Maybelline's Master Sculpt Contouring Palette which I thought I'd never buy however my friend used it on me and I was sold! It's brown however has a slight ashy tone to it but it doesn't look like I have a grey line on my face unlike other contour powders I've used. To bronze it has to be Benefit's Hoola Bronzer, I use this on my cheeks and temples. To finish off I highlight my cheek bones with Mary Lou Manizer by The Balm and this is amazing! I would recommned the highlight to anyone.


My eyebrows are a nightmare! Yes I know... there supposed to be sisters not twins but mine are not even sisters... they are strangers!  I use the Brow Drama from Maybelline to comb my hairs into place and give them some kind of tint. I found that the only product  which give me hope for the perfect brow day is the Soap and Glory D-I-Y Brow Bar which contains the perfect ash colour for my eyebrows. In the pan it literally looks green but it's honestly the best shade I have found if you have blonde hair.


Lastly, I use the Rimmel Colour Precise Eyeliner and create a flick with the Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner. My favourite all time mascara is the Benefit Roller Lash however I ran out so I have currently been using the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara which everyone compares to the Roller Lash however I don't see any comparison and I recommend Roller Lash for sure! If I have time I create an eyelook with Urban Decay's Naked Palette using the shade Naked in the crease followed by some Smog on the eyelid.


My makeup is never finished till I have applied M.A.C Soar Lip Liner, M.A.C Honey Love Lipstick and Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid Lipstick in the shade Nude Thrill. 


If I am going to be out for the whole day I spritz the Makeup Revolution Pro Fix Amazing Makeup Fixing Spray all over my face and I feel like this adds something extra.


So 30 minutes of sitting at this dressing table I am left with...


This! I know I used a lot of products but I like to think that I make it look natural. I like how the amount of eye product I use help to make my eyes stand out when I wear glasses. I hope you liked this post and if you have any good product recommendations please leave them in the comments!

Louise x
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. you use such amazing products and i personally have been using Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner and it is an amazing stuff. :) thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove the eraser concealer! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the finished look! The foundation is one of my favorites as well :)

    What about following each other?

    Caro x

    http://nilooorac.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. I'd love to hear you thoughts and opinions and I will reply!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig