18 September 2016

My Secret To A Good Hair Day


So my hair is a dry frizzy mess. I seriously need to improve my hair care routine, but it's something I don't want to spend my money on. The hair section or the makeup section? I know where I'm going! I have been dying my hair for quite some time now so it's safe to say it's not in the best condition. I had to get something to make my hair look smooth and glossy, so I found the Garnier Ultimate Blends Oil. I use this with the shampoo and conditioner and I really like it.

Now it doesn't cure my dry hair, it isn't supposed to do that. But after I have styled my hair it improves the look. It looks sleek, shiny and less frizzy also it feels softer.

In the winter my hair gets ruined and it's annoying because I spend a fair few minutes doing it. You know that weather when it looks like it's going to rain and there is something in the air, that kind of humidity? That is what makes my hair go extra frizzy and it looks awful. I feel like I could take this out with me and touch up when I look a mess. When this happens I really am in the need of some straighteners but I guess this could be the next best thing for me.

When I have freshly washed my hair I apply this before I dry it as it also works as a heat protectant as well as an oil to reduce frizz (and also for the added shine)! I use it in between washes on dry hair as well to top up. Even though I use it quite a lot this product will last me a while as you don't need much for a perfect look. I've been using it for about 2 months now and it's really saved my hair from not looking it's best.

Have you tried this product? Do you recommend any hair care products that could solve my problems? 

Louise x

13 comments :

  1. I've never tried this before! I use a leave in conditioner daily (garnier sleek and shine) and I love it. It keeps my hair smooth and hydrated and keeps the static out too!

    She Likes to Shop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to check that out. Thanks! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hair gets sooo frizzy feel like I've tried everything! Will have to give this a go xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely going to check this out!xx
    lifewithcharlottte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh, I need to check this out, it seems like this product would be amazing for me! My hair gets really frizzy really easily also, especially if it's a little humid outside. I do like this Garnier range, I've tried a few of their shampoos and conditioner but not this particular product, thank you for the recommendation and the review! <3

    Kay
    http://www.shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved this post like always 😘 I definitely need to check this out as my hair gets so frizzy and I hate it 🙈
    A xx | www.meandmybeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the sound of this oil but I think I'd need something a little more intensive. Have you ever tried the Moroccan Oil or Macadamia Oil - they're amazing! xx

    Gemma ♡ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Need to try this hair oil! Never heard of it before! Thanks for sharing!
    Happy Monday, love!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. My hair is quite similar, first sign of humidity and poof! I normally do fix it with applying some more oil, but my roots can get greasy quite quickly so it's just weighting it up. I'm currently using the L'Oreal elvive oil which feels quite light but it's nourishing :) xx

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh I might have to give this a go, I'm on the lookout for a new oil for my incredibly frizzy hair and I need something not too pricey! x

    www.sophieblxck.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really isn't pricey at all you'll love it! x

      Delete
  11. I love this it's so good!

    Lauren x | http://www.huggled.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. I reply to as many as I can as I love to have a chat with my readers about the topics I choose to discuss on my blog. Any comments that are inappropriate will be deleted as I like to keep my blog positive.