5 February 2017

Makeup Revolution Amazing Fixing Spray Review


This is the first makeup fixing spray I have ever used and I absolutely love it. I can't fault it in any way. I love the packaging, the price and  most importantly, the product itself. Now that I own this I can't imagine not having it. I always think of times where I really needed this product due to my makeup having to be kept on for a long time. It's so much effort touching up your makeup all day but with this, one tiny pat in the T zone in an 8 hour period is all I need. 

The white bottle, with a spray and cap holds 100ml of product. It is jazzed up with some gold detail which makes it look appealing to the eyes. The quality of the packaging is good. This is my second bottle now and I will always repurchase.

I use this once I have completely finished my makeup. I shake the bottle, then spray a few pumps all over my face. It does make your face look and feel wet, but then a few seconds later it has set, and your makeup and it is going to last a long time! It doesn't spray out into splotches on your face which I have heard some fixing sprays do. The product also doesn't make any changes to my makeup at all. I do feel that my makeup looks and lasts better after using this product.

It only costs £5 it's perfect for long days or nights out. I recommend this to everyone. Have you tried this product? Thanks for reading!

Louise x
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. It sounds like a good value product. I have oily skin and it drives me mad so I really should get a fixing spray x

    LuxeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like an amazing product, especially for £5! x

    http://luxuryblush.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I can't believe how good it is for the price!x

      Delete
  3. Cool, this is my first time hearing of this brand :)

    Caitlin, Beauty & Colour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oo really! It's popular in the UK at the moment xx

      Delete
  4. This sounds really nice & the packaging looks fab! Great review :)

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this but don't actually use it that much - you've made me want to again to see if it works as well for me!xx

    Lucy x | lucy-cole.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes use it again and see if you like it again! xx

      Delete
  6. This is the setting spray that I use and I honestly do think it keeps my makeup on for so much longer, especially my under eye area!x

    Clo x || xvousetesbellex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you love it as much as I do! xx

      Delete
  7. I love the sound of this, I definitely need something like this for when I need my makeup to last for long. And it's only £5? Amazing! xx

    cocobellablog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. I'd love to hear you thoughts and opinions and I will reply!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig