19 March 2017

L'Oreal Infallible Total Cover Foundation Review



I must have said that I love trying out foundations so many times. Foundations are one of my favourite products so I love discovering more. Nothing will ever tear me away from L'Oreal True Match but it is fun to switch it up a bit every now and then. I would have never purchased this if I didn't see how good my friend's skin looked with this foundation on. It looked very smooth and matte. She said it is a mousse like texture which convinced me to buy this product, as I have always been about liquid foundations.


What's good?


This is the first foundation I have ever used which I has made me super impressed on first application. My skin looked flawless I couldn't stop looking at myself! All my spots were covered up and my redness could not be seen. My face was smooth and it was matte. I blended this with my beauty blender which is my favourite way of applying this foundation. Even though everything was covered I still looked natural, the product is not cakey at all. I have the shade Golden Beige and it matches my fake tan as it has yellow/orange tones. I like the packaging and I like how it is a tube as you can control how much foundation comes out. This foundation lasts a good 4-5 hours until you need to start touching up your face. For me, I only need to powder my t-zone which is normal.

What's bad?

I'm not sure if it's just me but I find this product an effort to blend. I can't use this product in the morning when I am getting ready for work because it's take some time. I like putting product all over my face and blending it in within a minute. I can't do that with this foundation. This is because it isn't as easy to blend in like my other foundations. You do have to be quick with your dabbing with the beauty blender. The product dries quick which makes it time consuming and hard to blend. If you are not quick enough you are going to end up looking like you have a line of mud on your face. I do feel like I need to use a lot of this product to cover my face as I like to build up my foundation on my cheeks, nose and forehead. As it is thick a lot of product doesn't last a long way. This foundation does work better under a moisturiser also.

Would I recommend it?

I will say trying this product is worth it as everyone is different. I don't hate this product and I don't overly love it. I will continue to use this product, I will be mixing this with my true match to make my foundation darker, add coverage, and make my skin look flawless. I still haven't made my mind up yet...

What are your opinions on this foundation?

Louise x
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. I find the 24 hour infallible foundation really difficult to blende too. Although I do have bad redness so might have to give this a go! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not tried this before, but it sounds really good! I love the fact that it covers everything and if it covers redness then it's definitely a winner for me!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this product, i usually don't use foundation
    it's always good to know products
    have a nice day
    Best

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I didn't need foundation but my face has so much redness!

      Delete
  4. I've been using this for a few weeks now - it's great! xXx

    www.jessicabkennedy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. It doesn't look like a very big bottle either? Compared to most! I've heard great things about this but I totally see what you mean with the effort it takes to blend.

    Lauren x Huggled

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you are right, I can't see it lastly long which is a shame! Xx

      Delete
  6. Ive heard a lot about this foundation but was umming and errring about it. Ill definitly give it a try before buying it as I have a feeling im not going to love it.
    Kate xx

    themakeupartistchoice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's worth a go! Good to mix with other foundations too xx

      Delete
  7. I just got this a couple of days ago and have only worn it twice but I'm really liking it so far! It doesn't stay matte for long on me but I really love the coverage and finish, and I've found it blends okay :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the coverage and finish too! Xx

      Delete
  8. It's a shame it isn't an easy to blend product, I'm all about products that make my life easier.

    Alice x <a href="http://www.alicemaysnell.co.uk”>alicemaysnell</a>

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. I'd love to hear you thoughts and opinions and I will reply!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig