26 March 2017

My Holy Grail Makeup Products


Hi guys, so today's post is going to be about my holy grail posts. I have been using these products everyday for months now so I thought it was about time I'd share them with you. I can always count on these products to achieve a good makeup day.

L'Oreal True Match Foundation

Not only do I love this foundation because it is literally a true match to my tan, but it is the most blendable foundation I have ever used. The product is very runny which makes it feel very lightweight, I don't feel like I have any product on my face when I wear this. As this foundation is not thick, the application is quick, making it suitable for everyday. What also makes it perfect for everyday is that it is medium coverage which is perfect for those who like to look natural. If you like full coverage this is easy to build therefore I like this for day and evening looks. I like to take 2 small pumps and apply this with my fingers all over my face and then blend it in with a brush or beauty blender, a little lasts a long way! I feel like applying the foundation this way ensures I use less product than I would with any other foundation as with thicker foundations, I tend to use more product to cover my face and blend. Once set with my MAC powder my foundation lasts all day with a few tiny touch ups in my t-zone after around 5 hours.


Maybelline Fit me Concealer



I know I said I have been using these products for months now but I have actually just been using this concealer for a few weeks. I wish I had tried it ages ago but I never got around to buying it as I was obsessed with the Age Rewind Concealer by Maybelline. I love the shade of this concealer, I have shade light and it is bright enough to highlight under my eyes, nose, chin and forehead without making it sooo dramatic. This has good coverage and I love the applicator, it picks up so much product which is amazing as I don't have to dunk back in the tube loads of times.



Maybelline Master Sculpt Contouring Palette



I remember when this came out and I thought I'd never buy it as I felt it would be a bit naff. However, when I saw my friend use it I knew I had to get it. I love this product so much for creating a shadow for cheek bones. I have a ashy shade from SmashBox which is good but is a bit too much and makes my contour look all different colours. Whereas, with this shade it's a perfect mix of ash and brown meaning bronzer looks perfect above it. I like to take this product on my contour brush from real techniques and build up the colour for my contour. It isn't that pigmented which I love because I obviously don't want a grey line on my cheek. Instead it creates some subtle definition to my face. The shade of this product is perfect for contouring my nose also. I don't use the highlighting product in this palette because it doesn't do anything at all but I knew I wasn't going to use the palette for that anyway so I wasn't disappointed.



The Balm Mary Lou Manizer



I swear everyone has this product, and if you don't you should definitely purchase it. It is a pretty champagne colour which is super pigmented and leaves your cheeks glowing! I use this product everyday because I seriously can't imagine never wearing highlight again. One swipe oft this product is enough but I apply this twice with a fan brush as I like a blinding highlight everyday because why not?



Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara



I LOVE this mascara so much. It is the only mascara that makes my eyelashes look amazing. I have the worst eyelashes ever, even with an eyelash curler they just ain't having it! Every other mascara just coats my lashes and makes them look black but this one makes my lashes more curly and thicker without clumping my lashes together. I love the name of this mascara and the packaging. Who doesn't want a pretty pink mascara? The product is also heavy making it feel super luxurious.


What are your holy grail products?

SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Great picks to class as holy grail! Mary Lou is so gorgeous.

    Alice | alicemaysnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post X And I would love to try the Too Faced mascara and the Mary Lou - I have heard great reviews about them.
    Sarah Chappell X https://hellochappes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks, I love practically everything! The Mary-Lou Manizer is definitely a cult favourite, it's just so pretty and you can't go wrong with the pigment! The contour palette sounds amazing too!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty I wear it everyday!

      Delete
  4. I need to try that Mary-Lou Manizer, I hear so many great things about it! I also should give that True Match a go as I haven't found too many drugstore foundations I love.
    My holy grail products are my Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer and the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara - I've repurchased these soo many times now haha.
    Holly x http://www.thechroniclesofholly.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are awesome holy grail products! The concealer is a firm favourite of mine xx

      Delete
  5. i have yet to try the true match foundation and i really want to. also, the too faced mascara is one of my faves. its so good.


    www.elenaisabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picks. The Maybelline concealer is one of my holy grails as well. The Mary Lou-Manizer is up on that list too. Such a gorgeous highlighter.

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely picks. I've wanted to try the Mary Lou-Manizer for a while, it looks really great! Thanks for sharing, have a great day!

    xxxx from Emily // www.diamondsanddachshunds.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. I'd love to hear you thoughts and opinions and I will reply!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig