12 March 2017

Two Prodcuts You Need In Your Collection


I have heard so many things about Essence but I have never tried anything from the brand before. I found a stand in Wilko's and was thoroughly impressed so I had to pick something up! What stood out to me are the blushers and lip liners. The brand is rather cheap so please continue reading to find out why the products I picked are what you need...



I am not a huge fan of blushers because I have naturally flushed cheeks which is annoying when it shows through my foundation so extra pink is a no from me. I bet you are wondering why the hell I'm posting about a blusher when I don't like them? Well what I love about this blush is that is a peachy, bronzey shade with a tad hint of blush which gives me a tiny bit of colour. I swirl this product on my cheeks and it adds a bronzey flush which makes me look more awake and glowy.


I have the shade Satin Bronze. The blush isn't too pigmented which I love. I am not a fan of the overly pink cheeks therefore this is perfect as you can build it up to how you want it. I am so obsessed with this colour. I think the blush cost me a pound which is unbelievable. The packaging is obviously cheap but it doesn't feel like it will break easily. Also, you get a decent amount of product which is amazing. This product is really good value for money... I highly recommend you try out the blushers.


There are so many reasons to love this lip liner. I have the shade Lovely Frappucino which sounds super cute. These lip liners claim to be long lasting however I haven't really tested out because I am always eating and drinking. The lip liners are easy to apply and don't drag on your lips, I hate lip liners that do that. I like how you wind the lip liner up as I can't stand ones that you have to sharpen. Essence have so many nice shades of lip liners so I need to pick up more. If you have a shade of lipstick that you don't have a lip liner to match I'm pretty sure Essence will sort you out! 


As you can tell from the swatch, the liner is really pigmented. I'm sure these are only a pound also. I can tell that I am going to repurchase this shade so much as it goes with so many of my MAC lipsticks. I wish I discovered these lip liners sooner! I definitely think I prefer the formula of these more than MAC ones.

What products from Essence do you love? Thanks for reading!

Louise x
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. There is so much I need to try and buy from Essence! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Essence, they are one of my favourite brands. I've just put up a review on one of their Mosaic Blushes - I'd really recommend them! x

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lip liner looks super pigmented! I have a couple of bits from Essence and they're mostly really good, need to try some of their newer launches ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. the liner looks like a lovely shade! xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They both look really pretty and sound great! I will definitely have to try some of their products out xx

    A x | www.meandmybeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. I'd love to hear you thoughts and opinions and I will reply!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig