17 April 2017

The Body Shop Haul



I have never really been interested in The Body Shop as I thought it was just all about body creams and scrubs that I didn't really need. The only products I had used were the bath bits you get in a box with some ribbon on that you get as a cheap gift- which I thought was just average not going to lie. However, when I took a trip into there with my friend on our lunch break I discovered that it was full of skincare products that interested me! I was amazed at all the products on display, I have definitely been missing out. Another reason why I haven't ever checked out the shop before is because the shop in my town is always quiet, going into a shop to browse with employees starring at me gives me anxiety!


Whilst I had a quick trip there, I asked for a sample of an eye cream. Since having a reaction to a skin care product I want samples of things I am really interested in before purchasing, I do not want to waste my money! The sample they gave me was rather stingy though, I could have done with more than a tiny squeeze of the tube but fair enough a little goes a long way. I have been after an eye cream that is going to just simply give me some moisture as my under eyes are so dry right now! I got on with this sample and found that my under eyes felt softer after 2 applications so I decided to go back.


I picked up this cleanser as I want something light and quick to use in the morning to remove the skin care products I had applied the night before. I picked up the aloe version to suit my sensitive skin so that it keeps my face calm and soothed. This is a foam wash, and I had never tried a product like this before.


I also picked up a toner in the same range. I wanted this to apply after I cleansed my skin at night just to remove any excess product left on my face. I have never used a toner before, I didn't know if it was very necessary but I will soon find out if it makes a difference!

Products mentioned:

Vitamin E Eye Cream- £13
Aloe Calming Toner- £7.50
Aloe Calming Foaming Wash- £7.50

What are your favourite products from The Body Shop?

Louise x

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. The Aloe toner is great at keeping your skin calm! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried an eye cream! This one sounds good I might give it a try!

    katielou99.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't really been into them till now!

      Delete
  3. The Body Shop local to me is always quiet too, so I don't like going in either for the exactly same reason as you! It's so awkward isn't it?! The products you've mentioned sound lovely too!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like that TBS allow you to take samples home to try before you buy, I did this with their Vitamin E cream and it's been a holy grail product since.

    Alice | alicemaysnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love The Body Shop and am so interested in this collection. I love their hand creams and lip balms. Huge fan of the tea tree range for breakouts too.

    Sarah | sarahinwonderland.co.uk <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've only ever tried body butter from the body shop before, deffo want to try these products!x
    www.basicallyalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love The Body Shop!!!

    Thanks for sharing that <3 <3 <3

    www.lacaleya.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. I'd love to hear you thoughts and opinions and I will reply!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig