6 August 2017

A Catch Up & A Few Favourites


As I said in my last post I am trying to get back into blogging after ignoring my blog for a while. I suddenly got the urge to come and ramble on my blog. Maybe because of everything I'm feeling right now. I am just having a down week and I really need to get out of it. I posted on twitter that I have just had my first in person, raised voiced argument with someone and I actually stuck up for myself. I ended up crying after out of anger so I guess it is the time for all the emotions to come out.

My mum actually said she is proud of me for sticking up for myself. I have been a push over for too long. Words were just coming out- which I don't regret and it made me feel good after. Maybe I'll cheer up at work tomorrow as I've let all my anger out haha! I'm so glad I am able to stick up for myself now... you know when you look back and regret not saying anything and it makes you even more angry! Everyone misses being young but honestly I am much happier now. I am such a changed person and I have so much confidence. I feel sorry for Louise 5 years ago lol... and it makes me cringe!

Speaking of being confident... I have some products and things to show that have been making me feel better this month. This is so random but yes there are hoop earrings in the picture above. After seeing everyone wearing them on Love Island I had to go out and buy some. I recommend Peacocks for hoop earrings, they have really nice ones that are not too big. I have been enjoying the Stila Magnificent Eye Liquid in Kitten Karma. It really makes me feel good having nice makeup. I love feeling put together and being full of glitter haha! The product is so pigmented and the shade is sooooo pretty! I thought the price of these was a bit too much... £23! But I think they are worth the money and I want more!

Another thing that makes me feel more confident is having perfect lips! A good lip liner for me is a necessity as my natural lip shape isn't the best. I feel that lipstick just pulls the look together. My hair at the moment is getting so frizzy. When my hair isn't looking nice I literally don't want to go out the house and when I do I will have the right hump! However, the L'Oreal hair oil calms my frizz, makes my hair look glossy and shiny. Also it protects my hair from heat which is even better.

So these are my favourites for the month of July! Hope everyone is feeling good! Thanks for reading!

Louise x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. You go girl! It can be so daunting to stick up for yourself, but I hope you're okay! I'm glad you love the Stila glitter!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to try Stila magnificent liquid eye shadow for so long now! Great post xxx
    www.basicallyalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. I'd love to hear you thoughts and opinions and I will reply!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig