They have amazing detail on them and they are super comfy. I am glad to get away from my converse as they were the only shoes I wore and I was getting bored of them. These boots will go with skirts,leggings and jeans therefore I can tell these are going to be all I wear for winter!
You can get these here from River Island for £45!
What do you think of these boots?
Louise x
Love the boots! Been wearing my Dark Red Vans for a while and need a change! Might buy them.. great review!xx
ReplyDeleteThey look extremely comfy and perfect for Autumn! :) xx
ReplyDeleteadaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk
Those are the cutest shoes. Very nice for these coming months as well!
ReplyDeletex leah symonne x
itsleli.blogspot.com
Love these boots! You can style these in so many ways!
ReplyDeletehttp://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk
xx
OMG loveeeeeeee these boots, they're amazing!!!!!!! xx
ReplyDeleteGem │ ♥ │ Miss Makeup Magpie
These boots are gorgeous!!! Perfect for a/w, I really need to pick a pair up x
ReplyDeletewww.crazylins.blogspot.co.uk
Loving the boots :)
ReplyDeleteTrill | esttrill.blogspot.co.uk