This is the first makeup fixing spray I have ever used and I absolutely love it. I can't fault it in any way. I love the packaging, the price and most importantly, the product itself. Now that I own this I can't imagine not having it. I always think of times where I really needed this product due to my makeup having to be kept on for a long time. It's so much effort touching up your makeup all day but with this, one tiny pat in the T zone in an 8 hour period is all I need.
I use this once I have completely finished my makeup. I shake the bottle, then spray a few pumps all over my face. It does make your face look and feel wet, but then a few seconds later it has set, and your makeup and it is going to last a long time! It doesn't spray out into splotches on your face which I have heard some fixing sprays do. The product also doesn't make any changes to my makeup at all. I do feel that my makeup looks and lasts better after using this product.
It only costs £5 it's perfect for long days or nights out. I recommend this to everyone. Have you tried this product? Thanks for reading!
Louise x
It sounds like a good value product. I have oily skin and it drives me mad so I really should get a fixing spray x
ReplyDeleteLuxeStyle
Yes, deffo get this one! Xx
DeleteThis sounds like an amazing product, especially for £5! x
ReplyDeletehttp://luxuryblush.blogspot.co.uk/
I know I can't believe how good it is for the price!x
DeleteCool, this is my first time hearing of this brand :)
ReplyDeleteCaitlin, Beauty & Colour
oo really! It's popular in the UK at the moment xx
DeleteThis sounds really nice & the packaging looks fab! Great review :)
ReplyDeleteNicole | The Glam Surge
I have this but don't actually use it that much - you've made me want to again to see if it works as well for me!xx
ReplyDeleteLucy x | lucy-cole.co.uk
Yes use it again and see if you like it again! xx
DeleteThis is the setting spray that I use and I honestly do think it keeps my makeup on for so much longer, especially my under eye area!x
ReplyDeleteClo x || xvousetesbellex.blogspot.co.uk
I'm glad you love it as much as I do! xx
DeleteI love the sound of this, I definitely need something like this for when I need my makeup to last for long. And it's only £5? Amazing! xx
ReplyDeletecocobellablog.com