I was so excited to try the foundation as I have wanted to try it out since it was released ages ago! There was not a lot of shades to choose from when buying this collection so I searched for loads of swatches, and for videos of people with the same skin tone as me... well people who wore fake tan haha! I decided to go with Tan Honey to wear when I am fake tanned (which is all the time). When I first applied it, the shade wasn't what I expected. It wasn't as dark as I wanted and it was kind of pinky- I prefer yellow toned foundations to match my neck. Also, from my first impression it wasn't full coverage. I applied a normal amount that I normally would and I wasn't feeling it. I'm not going to lie, I did wipe it off and put on my trusty L'Oreal True Match. I am going to need to wear this more but for my first impressions I don't really like it.
This eyeshadow palette is the main product which made me buy this collection. I love all the shades and I love how it is not too big so it's easy to fit into a makeup bag. You can create a few looks with the shades available, I do wish there was a lighter brown and another shimmery shade but I do love this palette. The shadows are easy to blend and they last a long time built up under a primer. The mirror is also super handy for on the go application or for taking on holiday.
I can't get over the packaging of this mascara it is soo pretty! The mascara feels luxurious and it makes me really want to use it. However, when I pulled out the wand I was quite scared of how big it is and the type of wand it actually is. The formula is quite wet and it didn't really do anything to my lashes. I will have to wait for this mascara to dry out a bit before using this. My eyes are very watery so I don't know how I'll get on with this. The set also comes with a eyeliner that will be good for the water line as it didn't budge off my hand when I swatched it- I haven't used it yet though.
I am super impressed with this 2 in 1 lipstick and lipgloss. The shade is gorgeous it's the kind of colour I love to wear everyday. It's so handy having a lipgloss at the end as it saves you from carrying around 2 lipsticks in your bag. I do love putting a gloss over my lipstick for a different kind of look.
I haven't used the brushes yet but how amazing do they look? I can tell they will be handy to have in a makeup bag.
I have found some great products from this set and would love to try more from Tarte. I don't think it will personally be my favourite brand but it's always exciting to try new things!
Louise x
I've never tried anything from Tarte! I love the leopard print packaging though and I love the look of that eyeshadow palette xx
ReplyDeleteI love it too everything is so pretty! xx
DeleteThe packaging is just perfect! QVC is worth a browse for a bargain every now and again!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment xx
DeleteAghgh I so want to try these products out! The branding is also amazing and wow did you get them cheap!! X
ReplyDeleteLola Mia // www.lolitabonita.co.uk
You should, it's good quality!xx
DeleteThis is collection looks so good! I haven't tried Tarte either! I love the packaging and all the products look really good quality! xo
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment!xx
DeleteI love your photography! Also gutted to hear about that foundation, the packaging is so pretty! Also love the look of that eye-shadow palette, the colours are stunning!xx
ReplyDeleteHannah | luxuryblush
I still haven't tried anything from Tarte, i love the look of the palette, i'll have to add it to my wish list!
ReplyDelete<3
perfectfixations.blogspot.co.uk
Thanks for the comment xx
DeleteOmg the packaging is SO beaut! I especially love the look of that eyeshadow palette - bet you can create some beaut smokey looks with that!
ReplyDeletehannatalks
You can it's gorgeous! xx
DeleteI need that eye shadow palette in my life! It's so beautiful. I've added it to my makeup wishlist, lol. Thanks for sharing beautiful. πΈπ✨
ReplyDeleteWith love, Alisha Valerie. x
www.AlishaValerie.com | www.twitter.com/AlishaValerie
Thanks for the comment sweet xx
DeleteI bought a Tarte package from QVC last year. I think I like the eyeshadows the most too . Lovely pictures.
ReplyDeleteNaomi
https://thenaomiruth.com
I'm so envious of so many people with this kit. The eyeshadow pallet looks perfect. I may have to keep my eye on qvc
ReplyDeleteChloe x
Thengguidetolondon.co.uk
I think they do deals like this often! xx
Deletethis set looks amazing. I love the look of the palette and lipstick, so pretty x
ReplyDeleteemjbarker.blogspot.co.uk